Friday, February 26, 2021

Stop the World and Let Me Off

My  Great grandsons grew a year older. They were born the same day 27 years ago. Now because of one of those Great grandson I have a great great granddaughter. Notice how everything I have is great? Isn't that great that everything I have is great. That must mean I am great or something. 

I don't know anything to write in these blogs anymore and this time I had so much trouble getting to the blog to add a story I was about to give up, but give up is not what I do. 

I did get to spend a little time with the great great granddaughter. She is so adorable. I will include a picture if they haven't changed the format again. 

I got the first Covid vaccine with no bad side affects except some more fatigue which they told me it may happen. I guess I can handle that for one day. 

Now for the picture. 



Tylor and Dylan LeMaster


Aniyah and Great Great Grandma

No comments: