Saturday, February 27, 2021

Whatever


I just got on here to see if it was working better than it was the other day. It is so far.  
I think it must be my old age but I cannot stay awake. Kenny said he has the same problem and he isn't old yet. I remember when I thought 70 was old age. I also remember the time I went to a doctor and was shocked because the doctor was younger than me. Now, if one was older than than me I'd probably pass out. 
It just turned dark and it's 6 PM. I guess that isn't exactly a news flash but I have nothing to write about. 
It's pitch dark outside and I need to close the window blinds. Someone may be out there peeking in at me. You know I'm so beautiful they are probably lining up out there to get a peek. 
Goodnight to all. 
Lockwood Family

Not sure who I stole this one from.



No comments: